Saturday, April 5, 2014

If You Are Not Part of the Solution

Do YOU want to look back and wish you did more? Had more conviction? Believed that a group of people with a passion CAN make a difference?

Your voice matters! The children of the SCSD - all of them - deserve the best education we can give them. We all need to jump in 100% and do everything we can to be part of the solution. When you feel fear, let it be overwhelmed by the faces of the children who NEED us, who need school to be a safe place, who need the education that the amazing teachers in our district can provide.

BE THE CHANGE - BE THE SOLUTION!

2 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly. However, the fear of retaliation looms large for SCSD employees who take a stand. Who's to say the SCSD can't phish this blog, obtain IP addresses and find out who is an employee and who isn't and take action against them? We all want to be part of the change but fear strikes deep. I am a SCSD employee, I love this blog and decided to take my chances posting here but the fear of my job keeps me from being part of the voice of change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this what the union is for?

    ReplyDelete